Terms and Conditions
Precautions to be observed by our client before and after Pest Control Treatment
- Keep all uncovered food, food containers and all food utensils from contact with treated surfaces.
- You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family/staff allergies, or other health concerns.
- Infants and children should be kept off the floors and away from skirting boards until the product is dry.
- All pets should be kept away from treated areas until dry and any odour has cleared.
- Avoid direct contact with Insecticide residues until dry. (This could take up to 3-4 hours in some cases). It will be considerably less for exterior areas.
- Please avoid hanging washing from clothes lines until all spray residues have dried outside.
- Keep all doors and windows closed during any external treatment and keep closed until the odour has cleared. (This could take up to 3-4 hours). This is to avoid any unpleasant odours entering the interior.
- If you think you are allergic or suffer any form of reaction it is recommended you leave the building prior treatment and remain away for the remainder of the day.
- You must observe any verbal or written advice provided to you by our licensed technician at the time of treatment.
- Please allow 2 weeks after service before cleaning away spider webbing & chemical spray residues from glass on windows.
- Should you suspect anyone has come in contact with treated areas and has been affected in any way, contact Poisons Information Centre on 131126 and have this notice with you.
- If you enter the roof void/ceiling space after the treatment is completed (within 6 months minimum) wear overalls, facemask and gloves to avoid contact with any insecticidal products (insecticide powders and/or rodent bait). The overalls and gloves should be washed immediately after use or as soon as practicable.
For your information:
Please consider that all products used by our qualified technicians are approved and registered with the National Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority. The vast majority of these pest control products are also registered for use in food manufacturing plants, restaurants, cafes, health care facilities and commercial kitchens.
These new generation pesticide chemistries & formulations are engineered to break down and neutralize in a relatively short time frame (which varies depending upon the individual formulation, chemical classification, varying surface materials & environmental factors). This is to avoid the possible build-up/compounding effect of any residues in our unique eco-systems. We are also very conscious of non-target species and the environment in general.